Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Disclaimer

I am a Stay at Home Mom, to a toddler. I have lost the ability to produce coherent, well constructed and to-the-point thoughts in the adult world. It doesn't happen to all SAHMs, but it happened to me. I will not hide the fact by cleverly attempting to stylize my writing and ignoring punctuation purposely in order to fool you. Basically, don't expect poetic perfection, because they'll be none of that here.

This is my first blog, and for the most part it will be a mommy blog. I've never actually had a real career other than mommy to the amazing Cracker, nor do I long for one. I am completely fulfilled.

My politics are liberal. I don't like W, never have, never will, but we can still be friends even if you do. I am not going to try to convert you, but you may notice my liberalness occasionally slipping in. Be who you are and I'll be who I am.

Lastly, for the sake of aniniminity against any www weirdoes, I will refer to my son as The Cracker. No, it isn't his real name, but I didn't pull it out of my arse either. Those of you how know us in RL get the connection. J is my husband. We've been married 8 years.

Nuff said.

No comments: