Saturday, July 15, 2006

4 Days to Enlightenment

DAY 1
?
Sniff. Sniff.
Hmm.


DAY 2
?
Sniff sniff. Sniff.
Huh?


DAY 3
"Do you smell anything?"
"What?"
"Funk."
"Cat pee?"
"No."

DAY 4
"OMG what is that smell!"
"Cat pee?"
"No. Come here."
"I don't smell anything." Coughing and gagging. "Now I do."
"What is it?"
"Cat pee?"
"NO. It's...like...airplane bathroom."
Laughing. "Looks like someone has some cleaning to do!"
Instant regret.
I give him THE LOOK anyway.

"I mean, great job honey! The bathroom is spotless!"
"Do you think it could be coming from the drains? From the sewer system?"
Sniffing. "No. Smells okay there."
"Ugh! I can't figure it out. I think we're going to have move."
Looking, looking, looking...
"Here we go!"

The Cracker has been secretly using his little potty even though I thought we only used it as a step stool. And because he uses the big potty a million times a day, I'd been teaching him if it's yellow let it mellow.

Guess we need to have a talk.

No comments: