Monday, September 04, 2006

F.D.O.S.

First Day of School.

Tomorrow.

Yikes.

I'll admit it...I'm bummed. Preschool, even at two days a week, marks the end of an era.

School.

It's the beginning of an end, and if it weren't in his best interests, I wouldn't send him at all.

Yup, call me selfish. I couldn't care less. I'd rather have him with me.

I know I want more "me" time, but not like this.

(Crazy woman.)

No more waking up late, lazily eating breakfast, doing what ever the heck we feel like doing when ever the heck we feel like doing it.

God I hate schedules.

And what the heck will I do with myself? (Besides go to Starbucks.)

My baby is going to have an outside life, a life at school

That's really weird.

The biggest blow? In less than two short years it will be Kindergarten, full day Kindergarten. With uniforms (public school...we think it's weird and that it sux) and backpacks and lunchboxes. And eventually homework.

Yuck.

Where have the last 3 years and 5 months gone?

No comments: